I know the weekend’s already mostly over, but here are a few things to check out during its remainder:
- What do Disney characters look like without beards?
- Tweeting sharks!
- I want to try this brown butter sugar cookie recipe.
- “How Y’all, Youse and You Guys Talk” – the NY Times can pinpoint your personal dialect map.
- I’ve always thought about doing this, since I’m not a wine drinker, but I always thought it might be weird for the gift-ee…
- I’ve made a few NY’s resolutions, and some I’ve actually enjoyed (Hello, better posture!). But I’m still drafting up ideas for a good one this year, and came across 101 easy-to-follow resolutions. They are all really good advice for day-to-day behavior, but a few of my favorites resolution-wise? 4, 17, 18 (I’m really bad at making eye-contact!), 37, 46, 81, 95, & 98.
- I’m glad I wasn’t in this mess.
- A few at-home remedies for your skin — “What dermatologists don’t want you to know.“
- These photos are beautiful.
I hope you’re having a great weekend-between-xmas-and-nye :)